.

.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Melanie's Servant and Giving heart.



Melanie brought this paper home from school but somehow 
it was missed in the pile of school papers and 
went unnoticed until the evening. 

Nick and I were going through the days papers together and 
we both stopped in our tracks. 



" I would give $20 to the poor. $20 for food and close (clothes) for me. $60 for being a mishonary (missionary). And that is what I would do with $100. Because I love being nice. "


This writing assignment brought thankful tears to both Daddy and Mommy.

I pray that she keeps her eye on the true prize and serves with a faithful heart. 

This honest and sincere project shows us that she is looking for ways to serve.

God is going to use this child and I am very excited to watch.




No comments:

Post a Comment