.

.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kindergarten Registration

As my kids get older, I realize more how much I need Christ's help because I can  NOT do it on my own.

Parenting is hard work!!!


Alaina will be starting Kindergarten in 11 DAYS at Adams Central. My role as trainer and instructor in her life is critical. These are my last few weeks of having her "under my wings" for the majority of the day! Oh, I cringe at the thought.... I take comfort in the fact that many mommy's have gone before me in releasing their first born to the BIG WORLD! I also am thankful that Alaina is extremely excited about going!

Today we went to AC to meet her teacher Mrs Dalrymple!

She found her desk!


My time now with my children is precious and I want to take advantage of raising them in the way of the Lord. It is my greatest desire to see my kids grow up with a passion for Jesus Christ and with a deep love for others.

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment